Bendigo Historic Reserve
This is a fun and interesting area that is ideal if you want to do something a bit different, within easy driving distance and experience expansive local views all within 2 to 3 hours. See natural features and an impressive outlook while enjoying local commentary and a few Dad jokes along the way. Departing from Cromwell, this track is easy to get to for anyone staying in Bannockburn or Cromwell, and we can arrange transport from Queenstown or the local area as needed.
This track is suitable for families and if you have a few hours free this short hike offers easy access to beautiful New Zealand landscapes, while still providing the chance to get to an elevation of around 1500m above sea level. Check out the Upper Clutha Basin. See for yourself how local agriculture has shaped the landscape, including the popular vineyard industry, which we highly recommend a stop off at for those who are that way inclined. Walk along varied landscapes within a relatively short timeframe and take a look at the impressive Southern Alps and Otago hinterland.
Bendigo Historic Reserve from $328 per person (two person minimum)
- Single $438
- $275 per person for five or more (maximum 10 people)
- Includes transfers to and from Queenstown, Wanaka or Cromwell
- Picnic lunch is an additional $20 per person (sandwich, apple, water, snacks)
- BBQ lunch on request, $30 per person
- BYO Available
- Gear hire included (if needed)
- Own footwear required
- Please note these are based on peak season prices, package options are available, please fill in our online questionnaire to get a customised quote for your dates