Moke Lake Loop Track
Easy track from Queenstown, once again another amazing view, with no ridge-line Pete hasn't explored. After countless days walking around the mountains up there Pete can help make sure your experience in the great outdoors is one to be remembered.
Moke Lake is a great fishing lake, and Out There Southern Adventures have the gear you need. After your pick up, you will be driven 20 minutes up to the carpark. From there we'll park up, have a fish (if you want to), we can cater a delicious locally prepared picnic, and you can enjoy this exciting outdoor experience within an hour of downtown Queenstown. Child friendly, the family can enjoy a swim in the lake, or a BBQ lunch, either mountain top or on the way home. Fishing rods and fishing licence can be arranged in advance. Kids fish for free!
There used to be hundreds of wild goats so this was a great hunting spot, and if you head there first thing in the morning there is a good chance you can see deer, as well as the last of the goats.
Moke Lake Trip from $328 per person (two person minimum)
- Single $438
- $275 per person for five or more (maximum 10 people)
- Includes transfers to and from Queenstown, Wanaka or Cromwell
- Picnic lunch is an additional $20 per person (sandwich, apple, water, snacks)
- BBQ lunch on request, $30 per person
- BYO Available
- Gear hire included (if needed)
- Own footwear required
- Please note these are based on peak season prices, package options are available, please fill in our online questionnaire to get a customised quote for your dates