Mt Crichton Loop Track
This is a fun and easy walk that anyone with minimum to moderate fitness levels will enjoy. It is nice and close to Queenstown while still getting you out into the middle of nowhere within 5 minutes.
This popular Department of Conservation track is well known for providing views to the remote high country. There is some really rough terrain, in terms of impressive landscapes, steep country and wild ridgelines. It is a great spot for hunting, hiking, and there isn't a ridge you can point at that Pete hasn't explored. If you have 2 or 3 hours to kill, this is a really nice option. You will see wild deer, wild goats, and shammy and can stop off at the old Sam Summers hut.
Mt Crichton Loop Track from $328 per person (two person minimum)
- Single $438
- $275 per person for five or more (maximum 10 people)
- Includes transfers to and from Queenstown, Wanaka or Cromwell
- Picnic lunch is an additional $20 per person (sandwich, apple, water, snacks)
- BBQ lunch on request, $30 per person
- BYO Available
- Gear hire included (if needed)
- Own footwear required
- Please note these are based on peak season prices, package options are available, please fill in our online questionnaire to get a customised quote for your dates