Earnslaw Burn Track
Are you fit? Like really fit? Are you looking for an experience that pushes you to your limits and pays off in spades?
This is an adventure for a group who know what they are up to in terms of fitness levels. HOWEVER, you do not need to know how to navigate the backcountry. You can be a novice out there in terms of outdoor experience, and Out There Southern Adventures will make sure your trip goes off without a hitch.
We can provide the gear, the advice, and the knowledge. Pete has a passion for ensuring every person gets the most out of each trip into the great outdoors, which means he can help you navigate this challenging overnight hike, and make it something a little bit special along the way. Maybe your fitness has included pushing yourself in the gym, or perhaps you're used to multisport events, but the Earnslaw Burn Track provides a great outdoor adventure that will help strengthen every aspect of your physical wellbeing while offering unsurpassed views.
Tough walk in 4 to 6 hours or as an enjoyable overnight hike, not one that you would do in a day unless you were extremely fit. Alongside Glenorchy Heli we can provide suggestions on hell transfers to the top of Earnslaw Burn. An impressive place to go and experience the incredible New Zealand high country.
Earnslaw Burn Track Pricing - from $438.00 per person (two person minimum)
- Single $548
- $275 per person for 3 or more (maximum 10 people)
- Includes transfers to and from Queenstown, Wanaka or Cromwell
- Picnic lunch is an additional $20 per person (sandwich, apple, water, snacks)
- BBQ lunch on request, $30 per person
- BYO Available
- Gear hire included (if needed)
- Own footwear required
- Please note these are based on peak season prices, package options are available, please fill in our online questionnaire to get a customised quote for your dates